First of all, we are so excited that we have opened our doors again! We have missed you so much! ALL SERVICES ARE NOW ALLOWED! A few things to note:
HEALTH & SAFETY
As a licensed nurse with more than 35 years in the healthcare industry, Donlyn understands the necessary medical protocol to keep you safe and healthy, and we are going above and beyond to ensure our clients’ safety (see below). By order of the Governor’s office, masks must be worn by staff and clients at all times, unless a procedure requires the client’s mask to be removed. In that case, the client’s mask can be temporarily removed for the procedure but must be worn before and after. While staff will have masks on at all times, clients may take masks off when they are not in the public areas and are in their own private room.
NEW SERVICES OFFERED
ProLon is a 5-day meal replacement that is a fast mimicking program. It is a great safe and effective way to lose some of those stress pounds and reset your health. Donlyn lost eight pounds in five days (results will vary per person).
Non-Surgical Mommy Makeover is a combo treatment to address loose and sagging skin, as well as stretch marks and excess tummy fat.
What To Know About Your Next Appointment
- All clients must complete an additional COVID questionnaire that we will provide at your appointment. Please complete as much paperwork for your appointment online as possible.
- All clients are required to wear a face mask while in all public areas of the spa. Clients may remove masks for their treatment while in their own private room. Homemade face masks are fine. Due to the shortage of supplies, you are required to bring your own mask.
- While we are excited to see and catch up with you, your appointment time must be strictly limited to the time allotted for your treatment.
- All clients must use the provided hand sanitizer before beginning their treatment.
- All clients must have their temperature taken upon entering the office to ensure that you do not have a fever over 100 degrees.
- Do NOT come to the office if you exhibit ANY of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle pain, loss of taste or smell or general feeling unwell.
- Do NOT come to the office if you have been around, or work with, anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- Do NOT bring anyone with you to your appointments, including children. If you need to bring someone to translate that is okay. If someone is dropping you off or picking you up, please have them wait in the vehicle. This is to ensure we maintain 10 or fewer people in the office at all times.
- Do NOT bring any belongings into the office that are not necessary for your appointment.
- You must remain in your vehicle until it is time for your appointment. Please call or text the office to let us know you have arrived. We will let you know when your room is ready so you can come in.
- Please note you are more at risk if you are 60 years or older, have a chronic medical condition and/or you have a compromised immune system.