The Plasma Pen by Louise Walsh International is the world’s leading plasma application device for the appearance of wrinkles, aging, skin laxity, tone and texture. This cosmetic procedure is administered by our licensed, trained, insured and certified plasma technicians. It can unlock skin’s potential for youthfulness and tighter, smoother skin in just one treatment with long-lasting results! In fact, your results will continue to improve over the first six months, and will last up to three years!
- Avoid any kind of tanning (Spray tanning, tanning injections, sun tanning and tanning beds) for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment. Ideally, you should try to use SPF5O to prep your skin for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment, especially if you are naturally darker skinned. Those with skin type 4 on the Fitzpatrick Scale may not be a candidate, but if you are, you must be on a prescription-strength lightening product (available through Skin Perfection) for two to four weeks prior to the treatment.
- If treatment is in the eye area, you cannot wear contacts to the appointment and you will be unable to wear them for 72 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid any other type of procedures on the same area which you intend to have treated with Plasma Pen, such as laser therapy, chemical peels, Botox, fillers, as this may prevent your treatment being performed by your technician at the time you want it.
- No facial acids (Retin A, salicylic, glycolic) 14 days before or 21 days after Plasma Pen
- No Botox or fillers 21 days before or after Plasma Pen
- No Microneedling/PRP 21 days before or after Plasma Pen
- No laser or peels (depending on intensity of peel) for 90 days before or after Plasma Pen
- For surgical procedures (such as facelifts), you must wait at least 9 months postop/before Plasma Pen