- You agree to follow these terms and conditions and any rules and regulations that we may from time to time publish regarding your use of Skin Perfection Aesthetics and any services that we provide to you or your guests. Violations of these terms and conditions, rules and regulations may result in suspension or termination of your membership.
- You warrant and represent that you and any of your guests who use our services have no disability, impairment, or ailment preventing him/her from receiving facial treatments or other services that we provide or that would be detrimental or adverse to such person's health, safety, or physical condition.
- We reserve the right to change your Renewal Dues at any time after your Initial Term bas completed, upon reasonable notice to you. We will send you a notice of change at the email address on the Agreement at least ten days prior to the effective date of such change. We may modify our services and any other terms and conditions of this Agreement (other than the amount of the Renewal Dues) at any time upon notice to you and such modifications shall be deemed effective immediately upon making changes.
- Your Dues include payment for those services included in the Membership Package chosen above. As a Member, you may receive a discount off regular rates for certain additional services and products during the term of the Agreement. Rates may vary and payments are due at the time of sale.
- Whether during the Initial Term or afterward, any unused monthly services will remain accessible and will not expire so long as you have an active membership in good standing. Your monthly services are not transferable to gift cards or to any other person or entity.
- Each facial service you receive includes up to ten minutes of consultation and dressing. This period is counted toward your timed session.
- We will use our best efforts to process all of your payments properly. However. we shall incur no liability if we are unable to completely process any of your payments because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances:
- Your payment account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction; or
- The transaction would exceed the credit limit of your credit card; or
- Your payment account or credit card does not otherwise permit the transaction to be executed; or
- You have not provided us with the correct account information to process your payment accurately; or
- Circumstances beyond our control, such as but not limited to fire, flood, acts of war, terrorism or the other interference from an outside force, prevent the proper execution of the transaction and we have taken reasonable precautions to avoid those circumstances.
- If all or part of any scheduled payment is late, we may charge a late fee of $25 plus an additional fee to cover any costs incurred due to insufficient funds. IF THE MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT BECOMES DELINQUENT, THIS ACCOUNT MAY BE REFERRED TO COLLECTIONS AND BUYER AGREES TO PAY ALL REASONABLE COLLECTIONS, AGENCY FEES, AND LEGAL COSTS INCURRED.
- For purposes of identification and billing, you agree to provide us with current, accurate, complete and updated information including your name, address, telephone number and applicable payment data. You agree to notify us promptly of any changes to your membership information.
Service Cancellation Policies and Procedures
You may cancel any appointment that you have scheduled without charge only if you give the business 24-hours notice prior to your scheduled appointment. If you do not give 24-hours notice, or do not show for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged a $50 fee.Cancellation or Termination of Your Membership
Disclaimer of Liability
- Cancellation During Initial Term: You may cancel this Agreement during the Initial Term of your membership only upon the following conditions:
Cancellation After Initial Term: Member may cancel this Agreement after the required Initial Term. A 30-day written notice to discontinue membership will be submitted to management requesting to cancel membership.
All cancellation requests must be submitted to Skin Perfection Aesthetics in writing and accompanied by written proof or submission of a death certificate or doctor’s note, if applicable. Upon approved cancellation by Owner, and if Member has chosen to pay for entire membership term in full instead of paying on a monthly/six month/annual basis, Member will be refunded the portion of membership dues for the remaining months of the Initial Term.
- Unusual circumstances upon Owner’s approval; or
- Death of a Buyer or Member; or
- Member has health-related reasons prohibiting Member from receiving Skin Perfection Aesthetics services. Health-related conditions shall be reviewed by Medical Director.
- Termination of Membership: We reserve the right to terminate your membership, deny renewal, or reenrollment for an indeterminate amount of time if you breach the terms of this Agreement or if Skin Perfection Aesthetics permanently ceases to operate.
- Unused Monthly Services: Should your membership terminate or expire for any reason, you shall have 30 days from the date of termination or cancellation to utilize unused monthly services. Unused monthly services do not have any monetary or exchange value and you will not receive a refund of any Dues that have then been paid by you.
- Upon expiration, cancellation, suspension or termination of your membership, you will be responsible for any outstanding payments due and/or remaining in your initial or monthly/six-month/annual term. If we terminate the Agreement due to your breach, we may immediately collect using the payment method that you have provided above or by any other lawful method, the total of any Dues that would have been payable during the remaining term of this Agreement as well as any other amount that you owe us.
We hire only licensed and/or certified estheticians. ff you would like to see a particular esthetician's license or certification, please contact the Owner with your request. Additionally, if you have any questions, comments, or complaints about your esthetician or services, please bring this to our attention immediately. Inappropriate behavior from members, guests, estheticians, or any employee will not be tolerated in any manner. We request that all complaints be submitted to management immediately for appropriate action. It is your responsibility to inform the esthetician of any pre-existing conditions, limitations, or specific sensitivities and to inform your esthetician if you feel any discomfort during the session. YOU UNDERSTAND AND VOLUNTARILY ACCEPT ANY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR SERVICES OR ANY USE OF OUR FACILITIES. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT WE AT SKIN PERFECTION AESTHETICS, EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL, BODILY, OR MENTAL INJURY, ECONOMIC LOSS, OR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE AND OTHER ACTS OF SKIN PERFECTION AESTHETICS, ITS EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES.
You are entitled to a copy of this Agreement at the time you sign it, and you acknowledge receiving and reading a complete copy of this Agreement before signing it. Please contact our office if you would like a copy of this agreement upon submission.
- You acknowledge that Skin Perfection Aesthetics is independently owned and operated by an individual licensed to do business as "Skin Perfection Aesthetics.”
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us. Except as expressly provided to us herein, the Agreement cannot be amended except in writing executed by both parties. If any provision of this Agreement conflicts with the law under which this Agreement is to be construed or if any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law. The remaining provisions of this Agreement and the application of the challenged provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is invalid or unenforceable will not be affected thereby, and each of those provisions will be valid and enforceable to the full extent by law.
- We may delay enforcing any of our rights without losing them. We can enforce this Agreement against your heirs and legal representatives.
- We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- We may assign or transfer this Agreement or any of our rights under this Agreement without notice to you, except as otherwise required by law. Your rights or obligations under this Agreement cannot be assigned, gifted or transferred by you to anyone else without our prior written consent.
By signing your name below, you agree that you are executing this Agreement as of the date of its submission. All persons signing this contracts are equally responsible for paying it in full.